Thursday, November 27, 2008
















TURKEY DAY, GOBBLE GOBBLE!





We had a full house for turkey day - Mike's parents, brother & sister-in-law, my high school friend, Shannon (yes, odd coincidence, huh?), her hubby and 10 year old son, Cole. I was petrified that Cole would be bored to tears and hate his time at Chez Meroney. Little did I know that 10 year old boys are as good as it gets - like having a little manservant of your own. He was amazing and we had a great visit. We cooked a huge meal (and by "we" I mean that I rudely assigned all our visitors a cooking task in addition to my own) and everything was fabulous. It was a special occasion in that Mike's sister-in-law Christine had her first traditional American Thanksgiving meal. She is first generation chinese so her family doesn't celebrate it. Please don't tell her that the pilgrims didn't have my recipe for jalapeno blue cheese cornbread stuffing. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home