Friday, March 13, 2009
















NANNY KRISTIN, BABY JACK & GRIFF





I'm the first to admit that I am not 100% on my game when all 13 of the states I manage are in session at the same time. But I am truly pathetic for taking so long to post some photos of our current nanny, Kristin. She has been a godsend since she joined us in January. Mike & I are starting to meet ourselves coming and going these days as work is getting busier and it is not likely to slow down until the session ends June 1. Kristin is keeping the wheels on at home, making sure Griff's life stays happy and and on schedule, picking up Cal when neither of us can get home on time, handling them both at night when we need it and, in her free time, doing dishes, laundry and did we mention baby Jack? She is a superwoman and we are so lucky to have her. Here are some fun photos of Griff & Jack with their favorite person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home